ENDIVE, FENNEL & ORANGE SALAD
- 2 Qukes® baby cucumbers, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch Baby Endive Lettuce, leaves separated, washed & dried
- 2 medium Fennel, trimmed, very thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 100g (1/2 cup) small black olives, pitted
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together with salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the orange segments, fennel, endive, onion, cucumbers and olives together. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Serving suggestion- This salad is great with slow cooked lamb shoulder, barbecued lamb leg or roast chicken.