- 400g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 200g streaky bacon, halved
- 4 sour dough bread, sliced & toasted
- 5g fresh chives, chopped
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 200g unsalted butter, chopped
- 3 x 60g egg yolks
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes, crushed
- 2 tbs hot water
- To make the hollandaise sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Use a metal spoon to skim any foam from the surface. Pour the clear yellow butter into a heatproof jug. Discard milky butter mixture. Place egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and 1 tablespoon of the hot water in a blender. Blend on high until well combined. With the motor running, add hot butter in a thin, steady stream. Add remaining water to thin the sauce slightly. Season, adding extra lemon juice, if necessary.
- Steam or microwave the Fioretto® until stems are bright green in colour and tender. Drain well and pat dry with paper towel if necessary.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until golden and crisp.
- Top the toast with bacon then Fioretto®. Stir hollandaise sauce and spoon over the Fioretto®. Sprinkle with chives and season. Serve with lemon wedges.