Fioretto® & hoisin duck omelette
- 400g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tbs water
- 4 tsp peanut oil
- 300g cooked duck, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 green onions, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Whisk the egg and water together. Heat a wok over medium- high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of oil and swirl to coat wok. Pour half the egg into the hot wok and swirl around to form a thin omelette. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and just set. Transfer to a large serving plate. Repeat with oil and remaining egg. Increase heat to high.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to the wok with the Fioretto® and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add 2 teaspoons water, cover and steam for 1-2 minutes until stems are tender. Remove to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Heat the wok again, add remaining oil and the duck and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated though. Add hoisin sauce and stir-fry to coat. Return the Fioretto® and stir-fry for 1 minute until warmed through. Remove from heat.
- Spoon half the duck mixture over one-half of each omelette. Top with green onions and coriander. Fold over the untopped omelette to loosely enclose the duck mixture. Serve immediately.
Tip- Cooked Peking duck and roast duck is available in supermarkets and specialty green grocers. You can use chicken as a substitute.