Fioretto® with Peanut Lemongrass Pork and Noodles
- 400g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 1 long red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 lemongrass stick, (see tip in method)
- 3 tbs peanut oil
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 100g rice stick noodles, thin noodles
- 400g pork mince
- 1 lime, halved
- Combine chilli, garlic, white and lime green part of lemongrass and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small processor. Process until finely chopped. Add 2 tablespoons of the peanuts and process to a paste (a little texture still in peanuts is good). Remove to a bowl.
- Cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain, keep warm.
- Heat a wok over a high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the hot wok. Wash the Fioretto®, leaving water clinging. Add to the wok with 1 tablespoon of the paste, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of water, cover the wok and cook for 1 minute until Fioretto® is tender, remove to a plate.
- Add remaining oil and mince, stir fry for 2 minutes until mince changes colour. Add remaining peanut lemongrass paste and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until the paste is aromatic. Add Fioretto®, stir-fry for 1 minutes. Remove from the heat, and squeeze over the lime halves.
- Divide noodles among serving plates. Top with Fioretto® mixture, garnish with extra peanuts and chilli. Serve.
Tip- You can substitute 1 tablespoon of lemongrass paste for the fresh lemongrass if you like.
You can also add extra chopped peanuts & sliced chilli to serve, optional.