Fioretto® with Vietnamese Dressing
- 600g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 2 tbs fried eschallots
- 1/4 cup vietnamese mint
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 long red chillies, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, roughly chopped
- 2 small (birdeyes) red chilli, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 large limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- For the Vietnamese dressing; combine garlic, red chilli, green chilli (including the seeds), birdseye chilli, sugar and 1/3 cup of lime juice in a blender or food processor. Blend or process until well combined. Pour into a saucepan, add fish sauce and water. Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Boil gently, uncovered for 10 minutes until dressing reduces by half. Set aside to cool.
- Steam or microwave the Fioretto® until stems are bright green in colour and tender. Drain well. Transfer to a serving platter.
- While the Fioretto® is warm, pour over 1/3 cup (80ml) Vietnamese dressing and turn to coat. Scatter over eshallots and Vietnamese mint. Serve with remaining dressing.