BROCCOLINI® & HOISIN BEEF STIR-FRY
- 2 bunches Broccolini®, halved crossways
- 750g beef rump or Porterhouse steak, trimmed, thinly sliced across the grain
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs peanut or vegtable oil
- 150g snow peas, topped
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce, (lee kum kee brand)
- to serve jasmine rice
- Toss the beef and garlic in a bowl.
- Heat a large wok over high heat until very hot. Add 1 teaspoon of the oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add one third of the beef. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, or until just cooked. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining beef in two batches.
- Add remaining oil with the Broccolini® and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add 2 tsp of water, cover with a lid and cook for 1 minute or until bright green. Un-cover, add sauce and return the beef. Stir-fry until hot and sauce is boiling. Serve over rice.
Tip: For a spicy version stir 1 tablespoon Sriracha into the hoisin sauce.