Italian pasta salad with Sweet Solanato™ tomatoes
- 200g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes, halved
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved, seeds removed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 375g fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti
- 150g mixed olives, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs drained capers
- 60g rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup small basil leaves
- 50g parmesan, shaved
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar,
- 1 tsp caster sugar,
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes,
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard,
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Place Minicaps® into a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season. Roast for 8-10 minutes until just tender but still holding their shape. Set aside to cool in the pan.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following the packet directions, drain. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta, Sweet Solanato™ tomatoes, olives, capers, rocket, basil and half of the parmesan to the Mincaps®. Stir gently with a large metal spoon to combine.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a jug. Pour over the pasta salad and toss gently to coat. Spoon salad onto a serving platter or board. Scatter with remaining parmesan, season and serve.