KUMATO® & AVOCADO BLT SALAD
- 500g Kumato® Tomatoes
- 8 x 1cm thick slices sourdough
- 200g streak rindless bacon, cut crossways
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 cup (125g) mayonnaise
- 1 baby cos heart lettuce, chopped
- 2 small avocados, chopped
- 4 tbs (80ml) purchased salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced. Spray both sides of bread with olive oil and arrange in a single layer on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes until light golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a greased non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Cook bacon in batches for 2-3 minutes each side until golden. Remove to a plate.
- Combine the sriracha and mayonnaise and spread over 1 side of each piece of toasted sourdough. Cut bread in half crossways.
- Arrange lettuce, bread, Kumato®, avocado and bacon on serving platter or between bowls. Season with pepper. Spoon over the dressing and serve.