KUMATO® RICE THIN SNACKS 5 WAYS
- 300g Kumato® Tomatoes
- 100g quince paste
- 4 sesame corn thins
- 125g shaved smoked ham
- 100g brie, sliced
- Caramelized balsamic, to serve, optional
- Spoon the quince paste into a small bowl. Microwave, uncovered for 30 seconds on Medium/50% to soften slightly. Spread over the corn thins. Top with ham, brie and Kumato® tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic. Serve.
- Spread corn thins with mashed avocado, top with sliced gruyere or swiss cheese, wedges of Kumato® and micro herbs
- Spread corn thins with hummos, top with diced Kumato®, diced Qukes®baby cucumbers and shredded parley. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread corn thins with curried egg, sliced Kumato® and toasted sunflower seeds.
- Spread with labneh, top with pancetta, sliced Kumato® and candied walnuts.
Tags: Kumato® tomatoes; Lunch; Light meal; Snack; 6 ingredients; No cooking; Under 15 minutes