KUMATO® TOMATO BREAKFAST BURGER
- 2 Kumato® Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 225g block halloumi, cut crossway into 8
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 soft burger or brioche buns, warmed
- 2/3 cup Kumato® Tomato chilli jam
- extra coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi for 3-4 minutes each side in batches until golden.
- Roughly mash the avocado. Stir in lemon, shallots and coriander. Season well.
- Spread Kumato® chilli jam over the base and top of each roll. Top base with avocado mixture, haloumi, sliced Kumato® tomato then scatter with extra coriander leaves. Sandwich together with bun tops. Serve.
Find our Kumato® chilli jam recipe here https://www.perfection.com.au/recipe/kumato-chilli-jam/
Tip: The Kumato® chilli jam will keep for 4 months in the fridge. Use on sandwiches, pizzas or serve in a bowl on a cheese board or antipasto plate.