KUMATO® TOMATO SALAD & TURKISH STYLE CHICKEN KEBABS
60 mins marinating
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbs sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 cup thick Greek yogurt
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 4 flatbreads, barbecued
- Yogurt, to serve
- Chilli sauce, lemon wedges and vegetable oil, to serve
KUMATO® TOMATO SALAD
- 4 Kumato® Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Combine onion salt, garlic, turmeric, paprika, dried oregano and yogurt in a bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine Kumato® tomato salad ingredients in a bowl. Season and cover. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Preheat barbeque plate on medium high. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding the marinade. Place two chicken thighs onto a board, one over the other. Insert 4 skewers, repeat twice more. Drizzle both sides with a little oil. Barbeque for 5-8 minutes each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Remove to a board, stand for 5 minutes and then cut between skewers.
- Place flatbreads onto serving plates. Spoon over yoghurt and drizzle with chilli sauce. Top with chicken and Kumato® tomato Serve with lemon wedges.