LOADED GREEK SALAD HUMMUS BOARD
|6-8 as starter
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, quartered
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, sliced into rounds
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 x 200g tubs hummus
- 150g feta, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup small mint leaves
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted mixed olives
- 3 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- crackers and crispbread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Arrange Broccolini® in a greased roasting pan. Combine chilli and 1 tablespoon oil, spoon over Broccolini®. Season. Roast for 8-10 minutes until just tender. Set aside to cool. Cut into three crossways.
- Spoon hummus onto large serving board or platter. Top randomly with roasted chilli Broccolini®, tomatoes, Qukes®, feta, mint, olives and pine nuts.
- Just before serving, whisk remaining oil, with lemon juice, honey and oregano. Season. Spoon dressing over the layers. Serve with crackers and crispbread.