LOADED MARGARITA GUACAMOLE
|15 mins |
30 mins marinating
- 320g Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbs tequila, optional
- 4 avocados, peeled
- 4 tbs coriander, chopped finely
- lime & sea salt flakes, to garnish
- coriander sprigs, corn chips, to serve
- Whisk 1 tablespoon of oil with the oil sachet from Mix-a-Mato®, lime juice, chilli and 1 tablespoon of tequila (if using) in a medium bowl. Add Mix-a-Mato® tomatoes to the dressing with the Qukes®, season with salt sachet from Mix-a-Mato® and freshly ground pepper. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes if time permits.
- Preheat oven 220°C fan forced. Scatter Solanato® tomatoes in a roasting pan. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Roast 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mash the avocados. Stir in the orange juice, coriander and remaining tequila, mix well.
- Rub the lime around the outer edge of a 1 large serving platter or 12 individual plates. Sprinkle sea salt over the lime. Spoon the guacamole onto the plate, spoon over the Mix-a-Mato® and Qukes® mixture and roasted Solanato®. Top with coriander and serve with corn chips.