LUNCH BOX QUKES®, HAM AND SALAD MONSTER ROLLS
- 250G Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 1 avocado
- 4 green oak lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tasty cheese
- 4 slices ham
- 4 round brioche bread rolls
- 1 carrot
- Large edible candy eyes
- Slice 6 Qukes® lengthways, each into 4.
- Spread the avocado over both sides of the buns and arrange the lettuce over the bun bases. Top with cheese, ham, carrot and sliced Qukes®. Sandwich with the bun top. Secure the eyes with a little cream cheese or melted white chocolate to lolly pop stick or pretzel stick and insert into the bun.
- Place into lunch box with fresh fruit and vegetables.
Tip- Large edible candy eyes are available from some supermarkets or online at cake decorating suppliers. Or to make your own stick dark brown M&M’s to flat side of white choc melts with a little cream cheese or melted white chocolate.