- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs yoghurt
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 tbs chives, chopped
- 6 slices grain bread
- 200g piece tasty cheese
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices salami
- Combine the mayonnaise, yoghurt, chicken and chives in a bowl. Season and mix well. Spoon evenly onto 3 slices of bread and sandwich together with a second slice of bread. Cut each sandwich into 3 fingers.
- Cut the cheese into 8, 1.5cm thick x 8.5cm long pieces. Roll the ham and salami up separately.
- Press a bamboo skewer through the centre on 1 chicken sandwich, followed by a piece of rolled ham, cheese, Qukes®, salami, 2 Minicap® halves, finishing with a Solanato® tomato. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Wrap individually and pack into the lunchbox.