Mango, Blueberry & Pomegranate Punch
- 1 Pomegranates
- 2 Pearl Mangoes
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 4 cups pink lady apple juice
- 2*750 ml ginger beer or sparkling apple juice
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 3 flat peaches, halved, chopped
- 10 Crushed ice, to serve
- Combine apple juice, ginger beer and mint in a large jug. Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, roll the pomegranate on the bench to loosen the seeds. Score around the middle and tear open into halves. Hold each pomegranate half over a bowl, seeds facing down and tap the skin with a wooden spoon, squeezing a little to release the seeds and juice. Remove any white pith then add seeds and juice to the punch with the mango, blueberries and peaches.
- Serve over crushed ice.