MARINATED SOLANATO®, QUKES® & EASY PEASY® PEA SALAD WITH BARBECUE PRAWNS
- 2 x 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, halved
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 300g Easy Peasy® Sugar Snap Peas
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tbs tandoori paste
- 20 medium king green prawns, heads and tails intact, deveined
- Whisk the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, maple syrup and chilli in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes and Qukes®. Season, cover and refrigerate.
- For the prawns, combine the oil and tandoori in a bowl. Add the prawns and stir carefully to coat. Preheat a barbecue plate on medium high and cook prawns for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove to a tray.
- Steam, microwave or boil the sugar snap peas until bright green and just tender. Refresh in cold water then drain well. Pat dry with paper towel. Add to the tomatoes and Qukes® with mint leaves and almonds. Spoon onto plates & serve with prawns.