MARINATED MIX-A-MATO® tomato ZUCCHINI SPAGHETTI
- 400g Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 5 large zucchini
- 150g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Combine 80ml of olive oil with lemon rind, juice, mustard, sugar, green shallots and chili in a large bowl. Season and whisk well. Add tomatoes and stir gently to coat. Cover and set aside.
- Bring a deep saucepan of water to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Crack 1 egg onto a saucer and slide the egg into the water. Repeat with a second egg. As the white sets, use a spoon to stir the water to make a whirlpool. Cook for 4 minutes for a soft yolk or until cooked to your liking. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Spiralize the zucchini into thin strands. Heat the remaining olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and cook, shaking the pan for 1-2 minutes or until just tender. Add the ricotta, parsley and marinated tomatoes. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide among serving plates, top each with poached egg. Serve.