MIDDLE EASTERN BROCCOLINI® SCHNITTY
- 1 family bunch Broccolini®
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs Harissa Middle Eastern Spice Blend, Baharat Spice Rub or Sumac
- 2-3 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 pieces crumbed chicken, veal or pork schnitzel
- 80g soft feta
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced. Arrange Broccolini® and lemon wedges in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with spice and turn to coat. Roast for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the schnitzel, in batches, for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to drain. Cover loosely to keep warm while cooking remaining schnitzel.
- Remove the Broccolini® from the oven. Crumble over the feta and scatter with pine nuts and mint. Slice the schnitzel crossways into pieces and arrange over the Broccolini®. Squeeze over the roasted lemon and serve.