MINICAPS® BABY CAPSICUM FLOWERS
| 0 MINS
- 2 x 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 200g Mix-a-mato™
- 200g Qukes® baby cucumbers, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 bunch Baby Endive Lettuce, washed
- to decorate Baby Basil leaves
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- Cut 10 Minicaps® in half lengthways, trim and remove any seeds.
- For the filling, mix all the ingredients together and season. Spoon the filling into the Minicaps®. Arrange 5 filled Minicaps® on a large board or plate in the shape of a flower. Cut one tomato in half and put in the centre of the Minicaps®. Arrange the Qukes® lengthways to form the stem, then attach basil leaves to form the leaves. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Separate the endive and arrange over the base of board or plate as the grass. Scatter with extra basil leaves to serve.