MIX-A-MATO® ALL DAY BREAKFAST
- 320g Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- 3 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 1/2 avocado, smashed
- 20g butter
- 250g mushrooms (mix of small flats and cups)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- sriracha sauce, to serve
- 40g snow pea tendrils, baby rocket or spinach
- 4 slices seed & grain sourdough, chargrilled
- Cut the Qukes® in half lengthways. Turn cut side down onto the board. Use a wide blade knife to smash the Qukes® into rough pieces. Stir into the smashed avocado and season.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil sachet from the Mix-a-Mato® tomatoes, butter and mushrooms, sauté for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms start to colour. Add the tomatoes and sauté for a further 5 minutes until tomatoes start to blister. Drizzle over the Worcestershire sauce. Shake pan to coat the tomatoes.
- Crack over the eggs and shake the pan to allow egg white to flow to base of the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until eggs are cooked to your liking. Season with pepper, drizzle with sriracha and top with snow pea tendrils. Spread the sourdough with Qukes® and avocado mixture and serve.