MIX-A-MATO® CHEDDAR PARTY PULL APART
- 2 x 320g Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- 10-12 dinner bread rolls, halved (see tip)
- 125g butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 40g finely grated parmesan
- 80g mozzarella, grated
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated
- 160g salami, chopped
- 120g (1/2 cup) mixed pitted olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced. Scatter the tomatoes in a roasting pan. Drizzle with both oil sachets and sprinkle with both salt sachets. Shake the pan to coat. Roast for 8 minutes until the tomatoes are tender and just start to collapse. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven to 180°C fan forced.
- Meanwhile, mix butter, garlic, parsley and half the parmesan until well combined, season. Spread over the cut side of the rolls. Arrange garlic buttered side up on a greased 38cm round (or 30cm x 45cm) oven tray. Bake for 5 minutes until rolls start to colour. Remove from the oven.
- Combine the mozzarella and cheddar and sprinkle 3/4 over the rolls. Top with salami, olives, tomatoes, remaining cheddar mix and remaining parmesan. Bake for 15 minutes until cheese has melted. Serve warm.
Tip: The number dinner rolls will depend on the size of your rolls.
Tip: Time saving tip, replace the homemade garlic rolls with purchased garlic bread.
Tip: The pull apart can be made ahead. Bake for 10 minutes in step 3. Warm in a 160°C fan forced oven for 10 minutes to serve.