Mushroom Tortellini Bake
- 400 grams Cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 400g can Italian diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 625g fresh tortellini, fresh tortellini
- 200g bocconcini, drained
- 50g parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat oven 220ºC. Lightly grease 5cm deep, 22cm x 30cm base baking dish. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomatoes and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat.
- Chop 3⁄4 cup basil leaves and stir into mushroom mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and spoon into prepared dish. Add mushroom mixture and stir to coat the pasta.
- Tear the bocconcini in half and arrange over the pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 15 minutes or until piping hot. Top with remaining basil leaves. Season with pepper. Serve.