Pan-Fried Snapper with Toma’muse™ Caper & Coriander Salad
|15 min marinating + 10 MINS
- 4 x 175g Snapper fillets, skin on, pin boned
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Harissa paste
- Crispy potatoes or fries, to serve
Toma'muse™ Caper Coriander Salad
- 250g Toma'muse™ Tomatoes,
- 1 Small lemon, Juiced
- 3 tbs Extra virgin olive oil,
- 1/2 tsp Caster sugar,
- 2 tbs Capers, finely chopped
- 2 Gherkins, diced
- 1 cup Coriander sprigs, loosely packed
- 1 cup Mint leaves, loosely packed
- Thickly slice the Toma'muse™ tomatoes. Whisk the lemon juice, oil, sugar and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Add the Toma'muse™, capers and gherkins and stir gently to combine. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Score the snapper skin 2-3 times and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook 2 pieces of snapper, skin side down for 4 minutes, pressing down with a spatula to keep flat. Turn and cook for 1 minute or until just cooked through. Remove to a plate, skin side up. Keep warm while cooking the remaining snapper.
- Combine the mayonnaise and harissa and spoon onto 4 serving plates. Top each with a piece of snapper. Add the coriander and mint to the Toma'muse, stir gently and spoon over the snapper. Serve with crispy potatoes or fries.