PERFECTION BERRY BREAKFAST OMELETTE
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 250g Perfection Strawberries, hulled, halved
- 2 tbs caster or raw caster sugar
- 250g piece fresh ricotta
- 1 tbs hulled tahini
- 2 tbs honey
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 40g unsalted butter
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in a bowl. Sprinkle over the sugar. Stir gently to coat. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes. On a warm day refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, beat the ricotta, tahini and honey with an electric hand mixer until smooth and creamy, alternatively process in a food processor.
- Heat a 20cm base non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Whisk 2 eggs and 1 tablespoon coconut milk in a jug with a fork until well combined. Add 2 tsp of butter to the hot pan. Tilt pan back and forth until the butter is sizzling. Pour egg mixture into the pan, tilting back and forth until base is covered. Cook for 3 minutes or until the underside is golden and top only just set. Slide onto a warm serving plate. Repeat 3 times to cook 4 omelettes.
- Spoon ¼ cup tahini ricotta over each omelette. Spoon over the berries and juices. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.
Tip- Eggs are best cooked from room temperature.
Tip- You can replace the ricotta with cream cheese or cottage cheese.