PERFECTION BERRY CHRISTMAS PUDDING ICE CREAM CAKE
- 2x 125g Perfection Raspberries
- Perfection Raspberries, to serve
- Perfection Blueberries, to serve
- Perfection Strawberries, to serve
- Perfection Blackberries, to serve
- 1 tbs icing sugar
- 1.25 litres vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups thick vanilla custard
- 2 x 30g flake bars, crumbled
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 200g milk chocolate
- 600g bought Christmas pudding or dark fruit cake
- Line a 10-cup-capacity pudding basin with strips of baking paper. Place Perfection Raspberries onto a plate and sprinkle with icing sugar. Lightly crush with a fork.
- Spoon ice cream into a large bowl, stand 10-15 minutes until softened but not melted. Stir in the custard. Fold in the Perfection Raspberries and flake. Spoon into the pudding basin, pressing with the back of a spoon to level. Cover and freeze for 2 hours until the top is firm.
- Combine the cream and milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring often until melted and smooth. Break pudding or cake into pieces and add to a food processor. Pulse to form cake crumbs, (you should have about 4 1/2 cups). Transfer to a bowl. Stir into chocolate mixture and mix well . Spoon over the ice cream pudding, gently pressing to secure to the ice cream. Cover and freeze overnight.
- To serve, turn pudding onto a serving platter, top with fresh Perfection berries and sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve with Perfection berries.