Perfection Berry Torta Montenegro
- 125g Perfection Blackberries
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 200g 70% dark chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 level tablespoons all purpose flour
- 200g caster sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°C conventional. Line a 20-22 cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Whisk to combine and cool down.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the flour and mix well. Whip egg whites with a pinch of salt until firm. Add the cooled chocolate mixture to the egg yolk one and whisk well. Gradually add the whipped egg whites, making sure to be gently and not beat the air out.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, level and bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool in the tin. Once cooled it will sink slightly. Top with Perfection Raspberries, Perfection Blueberries and icing sugar.