PERFECTION RASPBERRY MAPLE COCONUT SELF SAUCING PUDDING
- 2 punnets Perfection Raspberries
- 1 2/3 cups Self raising flour, sifted
- 3/4 Caster sugar
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 270ml Can coconut milk
- 125g Butter, melted
- Dusting Icing sugar and vanilla ice cream, to serve
- 1 tbs Cornflour,
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar,
- 2 1/4 cup Boiling water,
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup,
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced. Grease a 6cm deep, 24cm base (25cm top) 12 cup capacity ovenproof dish.
- Combine flour, caster sugar and coconut in a bowl. Add the coconut milk and butter, stir until smooth. Fold through 1 punnet of raspberries. Spoon into the ovenproof dish. Place onto a baking tray.
- For the sauce, combine the cornflour and brown sugar. Sprinkle over the pudding. Stir the boiling water and maple syrup together in a heatproof jug. Gently pour over the back of a large metal spoon, over batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until top is just set. Remove and stand for 5 minutes. Scatter over the remaining raspberries. Dust with icing sugar and serve with ice cream.