PERFECTION SUMMER BERRY & WATERMELON WITH CINNAMON YOGHURT
|10 + overnight standingMINS
- 2 x 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 2 x 125g Perfection Blackberries
- 500g greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1kg piece watermelon, peeled and cut into cubes
- Honey & toasted brioche or fruit loaf to serve
- Spoon the yoghurt into a sieve lined with muslin or a new chux. Place over a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight if time permits. Discard the liquid in the bowl. Spoon the thick yoghurt into a clean bowl and swirl through the cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan forced. Scatter the pistachio and sesame seeds over a baking tray and cook for 6-8 minutes or until toasted. Cool, roughly chop the pistachio.
- Spoon the cinnamon yoghurt onto serving plates. Scatter over the blueberries, blackberries and watermelon. Sprinkle with pistachio and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with honey and serve with toasted brioche or fruit bread for breakfast.