Pomegranate and Passionfruit Martini
- 1 Pomegranates
- 45 ml vodka
- 30 ml Passoa passionfruit liqueur
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 45 ml Dash of grenadine
- 1 Pomegranate arils
- 2 passionfruit
- Chill martini glass.
- To juice the pomegranate, cut it in half (as you would a grapefruit) and juice using a citrus reamer or a juicer. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve. One large pomegranate will produce about 1/2 cup of juice.
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Add 6-8 cubes of ice.
- Shake well.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils and fresh passionfruit
- Double strain your cocktail into the chilled glass.