- 1 Pomegranates, juiced
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 10 mint leaves (optional)
- 30 ml white rum
- 1 tbsp Soda water
- 2 additional mint leaves
- To juice the pomegranate, cut it in half (as you would a grapefruit) and juice using a citrus reamer or a juicer. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve. One large pomegranate will produce about 1/2 cup of juice.
- Combine sugar, lime juice, and mint leaves (if using) in a glass. Mash leaves with the back of a spoon. Mix in rum and fresh pomegranate juice.
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice. Divide mixed mojitos between the two glasses.
- Top with a splash of soda water. Garnish with an additional mint leaf and slice of lime.