- 4 Pomegranates, pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 cup mixed berries, (fresh or frozen)
- 2 scoops vanilla icecream, large
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp honey, or to taste
- To prepare fresh pomegranate juice, cut pomegranates in half, and use a citrus reamer or a juicer.
- Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve.
- Pour pomegranate juice, mixed berries, icecream, milk, and honey into a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smoothie is well blended and frothy.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy straight away.