- 2 Pomegranates, (arils and juice removed to make 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup continental or curly parsley
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 100 ml lime juice
- 1 cup buckwheat kernels
- 75 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp mild chilli flakes
- 1 cinnamon quill
- Bring buckwheat to the boil in lightly salted water with cinnamon quill and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool. Discard cinnamon quill.
- Combine oil, lime, cumin, chilli and salt to make a dressing. Pour over buckwheat. Stand for 20 minutes.
- Add 1 cup pomegranate arils, all of the pomegranate juice, parsley, mint and tomatoes. Season to taste.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining pomegranate arils.