Prawn & Broccolini® Slaw Roll
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1/2 cup greek style yoghurt or mayonnaise
- 1/2 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 pink lady apple, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 x 36 cm baguette, cut into 4 crossways
- Drop the Broccolini® into a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain well, pat dry then thinly slice.
- Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, tahini and yoghurt together in a large bowl. Season and whisk until well combined. Add the Broccolini®, cabbage, green onions, apple, carrot and coriander, stir to coat.
- Slice the baguettes in half lengthways, leaving them attached along one long edge. Pile the prawns and slaw between the baguettes. Secure with string or skewers. Season and serve with lemon if desired.