QUKES® BABY CUCUMBERS BRUSCHETTA FOUR WAYS
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 4 slices sourdough
- 200g chevre
- Extra thyme, to serve
- Combine 1 tbs of oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, thyme and green chilli in a bowl. Add the Qukes® baby cucumbers and mix to coat. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Brush both sides of sourdough with remaining oil. Chargrill each side for 3-4 minutes until lightly charred.
- Spread 4 slices of sourdough with chèvre. Top with well drained marinated Qukes® baby cucumbers. Scatter with extra thyme, serve.
- For Variation 1: Replace the chèvre with 250g fresh ricotta. Top with two slices of prosciutto and drained marinated Qukes® baby cucumbers.
- For Variation 2: Replace the chèvre with 1 smashed avocado. Slice 2 Kumato® tomatoes. Spread the sourdough with avocado, top each with Kumato® tomato slices and drained marinated Qukes® baby cucumbers.
- For Variation 3: Replace the chèvre with 150g spreadable cream cheese. Thinly slice 2 red radishes. Spread the sour dough with cream cheese. Top each with 2 slices of smoked salmon, sliced radish and drained marinated Qukes® baby cucumbers.