QUKES® FUNNY FACE ANIMAL SANDWICHES
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 4 tbs spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tbs mango chutney
- 100g ham, salami or turkey
- 4 slices tasty cheese
FOR THE ELEPHANT FACE
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 cos lettuce leaves
- 1 red radish, thinly sliced
- 4 blueberries, black grapes or black olives
FOR THE FROG FACE
- 4 rice cakes
- Slice 3 Qukes® lengthways and 6 tomatoes into rounds. Mix the cream cheese and chutney together and season.
- For the elephant, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over all 4 slices of bread. Top 2 slices of bread with tomatoes, ham, sliced Qukes® and cheese. Top with remaining bread, spread side down. Poke two lettuce leaves into the sandwich. Position 2 radish rounds as eyes, securing with a little cream cheese. Position the blueberries in centre of radish with a little cream cheese. Shape a Qukes® for the trunk and secure with cream cheese.
- For the frog, Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over all 4 slices of the rice cakes. Top 2 slices of the rice cakes with tomatoes, ham, sliced Qukes® and cheese. Top with remaining rice cakes spread side down. Cut four rounds from 1 Quke® for the eyes and top each with a blueberry. Secure to the rice cake with cream cheese. Cut a mouth shape from Minicap® and shape Qukes® for legs. Secure with cream cheese.