QUKES® NACHOS LETTUCE CUP PLATTER
- 2 x 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 2 corn cobs, peeled
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs Mexican spice
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs drained jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 roast chicken meat, shredded
- Coriander, corn chips & lime wedges, to serve
- 2 Baby Cos lettuce, leaves separated
- Cut the corn from the cob. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small frying pan over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of spice and corn. Cook, shaking the pan for 3 minutes until the corn is just tender. Remove to a bowl.
- Combine the remaining olive oil, 2 tsp of Mexican spice, vinegar, jalapeno and sugar, mix well. Mash the avocado and swirl in the sour cream.
- Arrange the leaves on a serving platter or board. Spoon a little avocado mixture onto the base of each. Top with chicken, Qukes®, Minicaps®, tomatoes and corn. Drizzle with a little dressing. Top with coriander and serve with corn chips and lime.
Tip- When entertaining, pile all the ingredients into separate bowls and let family and friends build their own.
Variations- You can replace the chicken with Mexican style mince, black beans or warmed refried beans.