QUKES® & SOLANATO® ANTIPASTO CHRISTMAS WREATH SKEWERS
|8 (makes 24)
- 2 x 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, thickly sliced
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 125g Brie, chopped
- 300g charcuterie like (salami, prosciutto, chorizo)
- 650g antipasto (like marinated artichokes, eggplant, zucchini, red peppers)
- 120g pitted mixed olives
- 220g cherry bocconcini, drained
- 1 cup large basil leaves
- Sprigs rosemary & extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Cut the Minicaps®in half lengthways and fill with chopped brie.
- Press Sweet Solanato® tomatoes, Qukes® and stuffed Minicaps® randomly with charcuterie, antipasto, olives, bocconcini and basil leaves onto skewers.
- Arrange in a wreath shape on a platter or board. Top with rosemary and drizzle with olive oil. Season and serve.