QUKES® & SOLANATO® VEGETARIAN TACO BOWL
- 2 x 200g Qukes® baby cucumbers, halved
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 2 corn cobs, peeled
- 2 tbs cornflour
- 40g sachet (2 1/2 tbs) taco or fajita seasoning
- 400g firm tofu, drained, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 tbs chipotle mayonaise
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, warmed
- 400g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, roughly mashed
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, corn chips and lime wedges, to serve
- Microwave or boil the corn cobs until tender. Drain well. Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Barbecue corn, turning occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until charred. Remove to a board and slice the kernels from the corn.
- Meanwhile, combine the cornflour and spice on a plate. Add the tofu and turn to coat. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high. Cook tofu for 4 minutes, turning until golden.
- Spoon mayonnaise over the base of 4 serving bowls. Add rice, Qukes®, tomatoes, corn, black beans, lettuce and tofu. Top with avocado and coriander. Serve with corn chips and lime wedges.