QUKES® STAR SANDWICHES
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 8 large slices grain
- 1 large avocado
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbs spreadable cream cheese
- Dice 2 Qukes® and slice 1 into rounds. Thinly slice remaining Qukes® lengthways.
- Place 4 slices of bread on a board and spread with avocado. Combine the chicken, mayonnaise and diced Qukes® then spread over the avocado. Top with sliced Qukes® and season.
- Spread the cream cheese over one side of the remaining 4 slices of bread. Cut stars and moons from the centre of each. Place cream cheese side down onto the sandwich. Top the cream cheese side of star cut outs with round of Qukes®.
Variations- Replace the chicken with canned tuna or salmon or replace the avocado with hommus and chicken and mayonnaise with sliced ham or salami