Raspberries with Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 x 125g Perfection Perfection Raspberries
- 250g mascarpone
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbs thickened cream
Salted caramel sauce
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 200ml thickened cream, at room temperature
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes, crushed
- For the sauce; pour the sugar into a clean, dry saucepan. Melt over medium heat, stirring until the sugar melts and turns deep golden. Turn the heat off. Carefully pour in the cream (sugar will spit a little and turn to toffee).
- Return pan to medium-high heat, cook whisking until the toffee dissolves and sauce is smooth. Simmer gently 1 minute to thicken slightly. Whisk in the salt. Set aside to cool 15 minutes.
- Combine mascarpone, cream and vanilla. Spoon onto large serving platter. Scatter over the raspberries. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve.
Tip- Any un-used salted caramel sauce will keep in the fridge for 2 weeks. Warm in the microwave as required.