RASPBERRY, BLACKBERRY & WATERMELON SALAD WITH WHIPPED FETA
|4 as starter or 6-8 as side
- 125g Perfection Blackberries
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 200g smooth feta, broken into pieces
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lime, juiced
- 4 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1kg seedless watermelon, peeled, chopped
- 80g baby rocket
- Flatbread, to serve
- For the whipped feta, place feta, 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 3 teaspoons of the ginger in small food processor with freshly ground black pepper. Pulse until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk remaining oil, lime juice and ginger with caster sugar, season well.
- Spoon whipped feta over the base of serving platter. Top with watermelon, Qukes, rocket, Blackberries and Raspberries. Spoon over the dressing. Serve with flatbread.
Serving suggestions- delicious served on your Christmas buffet table with ham, turkey, pork or seafood.
Tip- Add 500g peeled cooked prawns to salad to turn into main meal or light lunch