Raw Raspberry Coconut Bars
- 125g Perfection Perfection Raspberries
- 1/2 cup almonds, skin on
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tbs rice malt syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- Line base and sides of 27 x 7cm (base) loaf tin with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang along all 4 sides.
- Put almonds and macadamia nuts into a food processor. Process until almost finely chopped. Add coconut oil and malt syrup, process until well combined. Press into the base of prepared tin. Refrigerate 1 hour, or freeze 30 minutes.
- Combine the coconut, malt syrup and coconut cream in a clean processor. Process for 2-3 minutes until well mixed. Spread over the chilled base. Smooth the surface.
- Gently press raspberries into the top of the filling. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars, serve.