ROAST SOLANATO® TOMATO & MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH FRENCH FRIES
- 2 x 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsn dijon mustard
- 8 (about 1.5kg) chicken thigh cutlets, skin on, trimmed
- chopped flat leaf parsley, to garnish
- oven fries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced.
- Combine 1/3 cup lemon, garlic and mustard in a large bowl. Add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Arrange chicken in large greased roasting pan, skin side up. Spoon over remaining marinade.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven. Add the Solanato® tomatoes and roast for a further 10-15 minutes, or until tomatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Scatter over the parsley. Serve with fries.
Tip- The chicken is delicious served over rice or pasta.