ROASTED BAMBINO® BABY CABBAGE WITH LEMON AND CAPER DRESSING
|4 as a side|
- 2 Bambino® Sweet Baby Cabbage
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs capers, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced. Cut the cabbage into quarters lengthways. Arrange cabbage wedges in a greased roasting pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Turn the wedges over, drizzle other side with 1 tablespoon oil and season.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until golden, crisp and wilted.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining 60ml oil, vinegar and lemon juice in a bowl and season. Whisk to combine. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Spoon over the warm roasted cabbage wedges. Serve.