ROASTED BROCCOLINI® & POTATO WEDGE SALAD WITH JALAPENO DRESSING
|6-8 as side|
- 1 Broccolini®
- 1.25kg large washed potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs smokey chipotle seasoning or Fajita spice mix
- 60g baby rocket
- 60g baby spinach
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbs drained pickled jalapenos, chopped
- Preheat oven to 230°C fan forced. Arrange potatoes in a large greased roasting pan and spoon over 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and turn to coat. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn potatoes over. Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the Broccolini® to another roasting pan. Spoon over remaining oil and sprinkle with spice, turning to coat. Roast for 10 minutes on the shelf under the potatoes. Set both potatoes and Broccolini® aside to cool to room temperature.
- Arrange the rocket and spinach on a large serving platter or board. Top with Broccolini®, including spices from pan and potatoes. Combine all the dressing ingredients and spoon over the salad just before serving. Serve.
Tip: Delicious with roast turkey, pork & glazed ham. Also great salad to serve on buffet with seafood and cold meats.