Roasted Fioretto® Rocket & Mint Salad
- 500g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom, rinsed & sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 125g soft marinated feta
- 2 tbs flaked coconut, toasted
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- Preheat oven 200°C fan forced. Scatter the Fioretto® over the base of a large roasting pan.
- Combine oil, garlic, chilli and ginger then spoon over the Fioretto®, turn to coat. Roast for 12-15 minutes until stems are light golden and tender. Set aside to cool for 30 minutes. Add rocket, mint and green onions. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the salad to large serving platter, crumble over the feta then sprinkle with coconut.
- Combine dressing ingredients with salt & pepper and spoon over the Fioretto® salad. Serve.
Tip- This Dish is best served as a side.