ROASTED KUMATO® TOMATOES
|5 mins |
1 hour cooling
- 500g Kumato® Tomatoes
- 3 tbs (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbs (40ml) pomegranate molasses, vincotto or caramelized balsamic
- Prosciutto, sliced salami, rocket leaves, marinated goats cheese and char-grilled crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 150°C fan forced. Lightly grease a roasting pan. Cut the Kumato® tomatoes in half and arrange cut side up in the pan. Drizzle with oil & sprinkle with sugar and thyme. Roast for 30 minutes or until Kumato® tomatoes are tender but hold their shape. Allow to cool for 1 hour.
- Divide Kumato®, cold meat, rocket and goats cheese between serving plates. Drizzle with pomegranate molasses. Serve with char-grilled crusty bread.