Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomato Salad with Potatoes and Goat’s Cheese
- 250 grams Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 600 grams waxy potatoes (such as kipfler), scrubbed
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon or parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Italian sausages
- 120 grams goat's cheese, broken into blobs
- Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender. Drain well then cut into big chunks.
- Combine 4 tbsp of the oil with the lemon juice and tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Put the potatoes in a serving dish, pour over half the dressing, mix well and leave to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the sausages for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Cut into thick slices on the diagonal. Cool slightly then add to the potatoes with the tomatoes and salad leaves.
- Drizzle over the remaining dressing and top with the goat's cheese.