Romatherapy® & Mix-a-mato® Caponata di Amalfi
- 250g Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 320g Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- sourdough slices 4, cut thick
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 celery stick, finely diced
- 1 large basil bunch, leaves chopped
- 220g jar mixed olives, roughly chopped
- 220g baby bocconcini
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the sourdough and place on a hot grill pan. Toast for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the heat and cut into squares.
- Add chopped Romatherapy® tomatoes, herbs, celery, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, olives and bocconcini to a large bowl.
- Add the chopped sourdough and stir all of the ingredients together. If time permits allow the salad to sit for a few minutes to allow all of the flavours to mix before serving.